Data analytics is proving to be a valuable skill in the healthcare industry. It has paved the way for strengthening business infrastructure, increasing the efficiency of internal processes, reducing costs of healthcare products and services and improving strategic partnerships.
But how do you use your data to begin with?
Secure your spot at our #UnlockYourData networking event to discover data-driven strategies that will position your business for successful adjustment to the ever-changing healthcare industry. Then network with other healthcare professionals to gain exclusive, valuable ideas about implementing data analytics into practice. Whether you think you have data or don’t, seize this opportunity to learn a new skill that will benefit your business now.
Are you a professional, entrepreneur or small-to-medium-sized business owner who:
- Thinks they don’t have data worth analyzing or data at all?
- Needs to reduce the cost of keeping, storing and securing your data?
- Wants to improve their data literacy skills?
- Confused about how to capitalize on the data they have?
This is the event for you. Register before space runs out. Click here.
- January 23, 2020
- Centennial College Event Centre (937 Progress Ave)
- 8:00am-1:00pm with plenty of time to network
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com