WIMTACH serves as a catalyst for and contributor to the growing ecosystem of digital health innovation by providing services to small to medium-sized businesses to carry out applied research projects while supporting the College’s commitment to build powerful pathways to employment and build strategic partnerships with industry leaders to engage more students in paid research opportunities.
“Diversity, equity and inclusion are fundamental to our mission to support the career and personal development of our students, and educate students for career success.”
Position Title: Student Researcher – Electronics
Department: WIMTACH / Applied Research, Innovation
and Entrepreneurship Services
Location: Unit 112, 305 Milner Ave, Scarborough, ON
- 20 hours/week until the end of the Fall semester
Start Date: October 2023
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited
- Contribute to electronics circuit design (analog
- Schematic and PCB design and testing
- Microcontroller firmware development
- Fabricate custom textile-based sensors
- Provide update presentations for the research
- Analog and digital circuits
- Experience with KiCAD or other PCB design
- Knowledge of embedded C
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
The applicant must be a current full or part time Centennial College student
Please submit your resume to Ian Lilley: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Thank you for your interest in working at WIMTACH.
For future job openings, we encourage you to follow us on Twitter to be notified when career opportunities are available.